Canada free USPS International Priority Mail shipping on orders over $400
Rest of the world free USPS International Priority Mail shipping on orders over $500
USPS Priority Mail Shipping/International Flat Rate Shipping
Domestic United States - Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail $7.20
Canada International Priority Mail - $24.95
Rest of the world International Priority Mail - $34.95
Because we only use this method of shipping, please check your Paypal account for the correct shipping as well as using this site when filling in the address field at checkout.
Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply but we'll make all attempts to reply as soon as we possible can. Emails sent on weekend will receive a reply 24-48 hours into the next week. Thank you for your patience.
If you are a licensed retail business and would like to wholesale from us, please contact us directly about wholesale pricing and licensing at the email above.
PO Box 6301
Alameda, CA 94501
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 9-5pm PST
CLOSED Saturday and Sunday and on Holidays.
- Do to Government regulation, ISIS will not appear in your item order, instead 'Goddess' will appear. Your perfume label will remain the original name, this is simply for regulation guidelines, unfortunately. The Goddess doesn't mind this abbreviation.
- How do I add items if I've already paid for my order? Contact NA Customer Service (Thoth or Freja) at: Support@NocturneAlchemy.com to add perfumes rather than placing a second order through the site. We will do our best to reply to your initial inquiry when payment has been received (except when the Studio is closed) and if you do not receive an email of confirmation from us, it is possible the payment did not process and we never received it, so do email NA Customer Service again just in case. In the email, provide us the following pertinent information. PLEASE NOTE we go by written record of your request via email, do not add-on at Paypal more than your initial email request as you will not receive those without emailing us the add-on(s).
The list of the perfumes you're wanting to add on
- Your order number
- Total dollar amount for the add-on (only include the purchase price for items, no need for shipping because you are combining orders). We only ask you do this first so that we can check stock availability for items. If you have already ordered more from the site in a separate order, we'll refund the shipping as soon as we get to your order(s), but it's easier (and faster) if you contact us and go this route instead. In some cases, your order may already be packed up and/or shipped and this would be the only exclusion other than not in stock. Add-ons MUST BE in stock (ie we cannot add-on from a Limited Collection that has not arrived at the store yet for upcoming Limited Collections).
- We cannot manually change the original order receipt but you will receive the add-on's so do not worry if you do not see it on the invoice once we have your order ready. The email is the original order only but any add-ons will be included.
- PLEASE do not add more perfumes as add-ons in your payments without telling us. IE: I would like to add on 1 x 5ml of Eternal Ankh then go and pay for 3 and not tell us. We type in your add-ons in the order notes based on your EMAIL request. If you added on and did not tell us and then did not receive it, we can ship it provided it's still available but you will be responsible for the shipping payment. PLEASE pay only for the email requested perfumes as add-on. If wanting to add more, please contact us BEFORE paying as these may not be available.
- In the event you did not read this in time and have multiple orders, we'll do our best to include all the orders to the original pending order and refund extra shipping at the time we make your order (1-3 weeks). It is preferred you email us to add on, provided your original order is still pending and has not shipped.
- How do I pay for it? Directly through Paypal with the payment address Thoth or Freja provide upon your initial request for add-on.
- Please follow the instructions that Customer Service provides, if you do not - we will not know what the payment at paypal is for and your payment will be refunded.
Nocturne Alchemy are perfume oils without alcohol. They are concentrated perfume in 5 mL amber dropper bottle (only the Permanent Collection comes in three sizes: 2 mL sample vial, 5 mL amber dropper bottle and 10 mL amber bottle (as of Oct 6, 2017 purple roll on with plastic ball applicator no longer offered but replaced with 10mL amber bottle). Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources for prolonged shelf-life. NA uses only the finest ingredients for these perfume oils. Essential oils and extracts are always to be kept out of direct sunlight and stored in a cool area. The dark amber bottles provide wonderful protection from sunlight and stored when not in use out of direct sunlight. We are a vegan and cruelty-free company; our perfume does not contain any animal product.
- We hand pour each perfume for every order, it is not manufactured and for this it takes time to create orders and ship. We are not a huge corporation; perfume is delicate and because of this the turnaround time is approximately 2-3 business weeks (expect a longer turnaround for International packages and during holidays). We ship domestic US via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and International USPS Priority Mail and offer free shipping *see above. We are closed on the weekend, Saturday & Sunday are not included in our turnaround time. Because perfume is a cosmetic product, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for our product; it is advisable to try the 2 mL samples where applicable, before purchasing the the 5 mL or 10 mL amber bottles.
- When receiving Nocturne Alchemy packages in the mail, allow perfume to adjust from travel and changes in temperature, one to two days and perfume will be ready to wear. Climate change during travel can give perfume oil 'travel shock' and it is ideal to allow perfume to rest after the journey to you.
- What happens to the remaining perfumes once a Limited Collection leaves the site? The LC are up around 2 months. They are made by hand per bottle up until the cut off time. After this time there are no more. We do not keep back stock for this reason. They may (but we cannot promise), return as a Resurgence and we cannot tell you in advance if they will return at all. We want to focus on the current and upcoming Limited Collections; once a particular LC comes down, they may never return and we do not and will not make more until a possible resurgence.
- Can you tell me what the upcoming Limited Collection will include? No. We want it to remain a surprise until the day of release. There are no exceptions.
- We are not on Amazon or Etsy or Ebay at this time. Our perfumes are solely sold here on this site and where Exclusives apply. Links can be found on the home page near the bottom. Exclusives can only be purchased with these companies.
When receiving your order please allow them to come to room temperature as the true scent they were created in is San Francisco temperature and while some states and countries have weather in the higher heat index, SF weather is typically 60-75 all year round. Test a drop of oil on a napkin/serviette and allow the opening scent to breathe and then inhale. Always store your perfume upright to prevent any spills. Make sure there is no oil on the bottle if placing near or on wood and plastic surfaces as essential oil can eat through varnish. After applying perfume, lightly wipe the lip of the dropper before returning screwing the lid back on to prevent any spilling. Keep in a dark and cool place with very little humidity. Using a pack of Silica Gel Desiccant is great to have in your storage if your area is high in humidity. This is simply to protect the air within the storage around your perfume as a protectant from moisture. You can find these on Amazon. Please keep these and perfume away from small children and pets and always read the instructions and precautions. We use them in our perfume bookcases to protect from moisture.
- Go outdoors or inhale some fresh coffee beans if you are feeling like you cannot smell the perfume. This will aid in cleansing the olfactory. A steam bath or shower is also a great way to improve olfactory cleanse before applying perfume.
- Before opening or applying your perfume, please get into a good habit of holding the bottle to a light source and moving the bottle around slightly to look at the viscosity of the perfume oil. This will help with being careful when applying from the dropper. More viscous oil like Temple NA vs a thinner oil like Eternal Ankh are all based on different source components and each perfume viscocity will differ significantly. Doing this will assist in not pouring but dropping oil on the skin.
- Please sign up on our Facebook page for updates. We are also on Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter. You can find these icons on the top or bottom menu of the home page.
- FREE SHIPPING DETAILS: US Domestic free USPS Priority Mail shipping on an individual order over $325 (this will appear in the cart as FREE after you have filled in your address and have chosen shipping method). Not to be combined with multiple orders or add-ons.
We are human and sometimes make the mistake of sending an incorrect bottle. We make mistakes but we will do our best to have the correct bottle out to you in a black bubble envelope. We also ask that you send a photo of the incorrect bottle for our records. We do ask that the incorrect bottle be returned at the address below:
PO Box 6301
Alameda, CA 94501
- OUT OF TOWN? Please contact us and we can hold your order for up to a couple of weeks. Contact info: Support@NocturneAlchemy.com Please note that we do not HOLD orders otherwise for any reason. We do not hold pending orders for an upcoming Update, simply because this may push your order past the 1-3 week TAT, and we need to maintain this TAT in order to minimize errors and remain proficient. Anniversary blends, ICONs, and other releases featuring custom presentations can not be held for any reason or timeframe due to the special nature of decorative bottles. We are also not liable if you ship to an intermediary contact and then claim a lost or damaged product. These guidelines ensure that we are delivering only the highest quality art with prompt efficiency.
- Nocturne Alchemy is part of the House of NA, San Francisco, CA. We are an online presence only at this time. Due to strict regulatory requirements regarding environmental controls, manufacturing clearance, and avoidance of cross-contamination, (as well as protection of our IP) our lab/ facility is not open to the public. We do have samples available on our site for trying before buying. Smell good, be happy and have a cracker of a day!